About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo 33: A Different Kind of Couple Pic

Last year I was asked by Kristell Lim to take photos of her doing cosplay and we tried entering a photo contest with this entry. We didn't win but I think we got to top something because the photo got included in the album cover (they made a compilation of all the top picks).

A year later we're back, doing another cosplay shoot, which we'll be entering in the contest again :D

I'm actually pumped about this contest because we're supposed to submit photos that are NOT edited. It fits my style perfectly because I only do minimal editing for most of my photos.

This is Kristell and Adi as Megurine Luka and Hiyama Kiyoteru from Vocaloid.

It was sort of like a prenup pictorial session so I felt right at home directing the shots :D



And here's Hatsune Miku also from Vocaloid :)



Wish us luck! Hope we win this time :D

View the rest of the photos through this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers