About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo 32: Soleil

Hehe... I'm a tad bit late with my weekly project... I've been sick with tamaritis and I actually already have a couple of photos ready for upload but just haven't done so. I've been on bakasyon mode lately and so I took a little break from my blog :D

Anyway, I'm back! And I'm starting off with a photoshoot I did for an upcoming shoe brand.

I did a photoshoot for Soleil to model their shoes. It was a nice afternoon outside so almost all the shots were done with ambient light.
Before I got into shooting events, I got interested in Photography because of portraits, so doing a model shoot felt really comfortable for me :D

Here are a couple more shots from the session :)


1 comment:

Followers