About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Photo 10: Drive Angry

Nope, I haven't seen the movie... I just thought that it'd be an applicable title to this week's submission. Hehe.

With just barely 2 months before our wedding, I've had less time to organize more elaborate photo shoots... so yeah, you'll have to settle for me as the subject again :p


This is actually a follow-up to last week's submission and is another light painting photo. This time, instead of using a flashlight, I used the lights from outside the car. I wanted a redo of the light painting pic because I feel that I over-complicated things and the same effect could have been done with a simpler set-up (thanks Jeri for pointing this out! :D).

This was just the camera on a tripod with the SB900 speedlight mounted on top. The camera was set on rear curtain, meaning that it'll trigger the flash as the shutter closed. I used a trigger to click the shutter wirelessly and that's it! :D

Here's a very crude drawing of how my set-up looked like
*Yes, all my drawings suck and there's a very good reason why I chose to be a photographer instead.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers