About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo 9: Light Painting

My experiments with light continues!

Armed with my speedlights, a makeshift studio set at home, and a flashlight, I happily played with myself.
Wait that didn't sound right...

I meant I played with light paintings by myself. Hehe :D

I purposely didn't crop out the sides so that you could see the mini studio that I have set-up at home. You'll see two lightstands with a pvc pipe used as the background holder. The background was a plain black clothe that I asked my Mom to buy in Divisoria :D

It didn't take long for my imagination to kick in and I soon did all sorts of "paintings." It'd be a waste not to post the rest of the pics, so here's a compilation of 'em :D


That was actually really fun! I recommend this activity to anyone who wants to play with their flashlights :D

2 comments:

Followers