About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photo 6: Maria

It's Jerica's alter-ego, Maria (which is also her first name :D).

Hehe.

I wasn't able to do any shoots this weekend (busy with other stuff), so I did a quick 20-minute shoot with my favorite model. 15mins to set-up the light, and 5mins for the actual shooting.


The lighting wasn't anything spectacular, just a 1-light set-up was done. I used a full CTO on the speedlight (orange gel filter), and I manually changed the white balance to compensate for it. As a result, the color of the background became deep blue.

The set-up was done like this:

Yep, I had to include Mr. Padapus in the diagram because that's where Maria was viewing the peg while we were taking the shots. Hehehe :D

Oh and I also used a very big aperture opening to blur out the background :)

Technical Details of the Photo:
Camera - Nikon D700
Lens - 85mm F1.4
Aperture - F1.4
Shutter Speed - 1/160
ISO - 200
Lighting - SB900 with Full CTO Gel Filter in a 60x60 softbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers