About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo 7: Make-up by Tin Hurtado

I went to a photo shoot for the portfolio of make-up artist, Titin Hurtado. I got to work in a big studio, and I felt like a kid in a playground as I tinkered with the different equipment :D

I am still working on the rest of the photos, so this is just a teaser of the pictures to be released :)

We had a 4-light set-up and they were arranged like this:

We only had access to 3 studio lights so it was a good thing that I brought my speedlights and I used a couple as the second background light. The canvas was not white at all and was more like a gray canvas so we really needed all those lights to wash it out and make it into pure white. If I hadn't done that, changing the background in Photoshop afterward would have been a nightmare!

It was a really great shooting session, I got to meet new people, expand my network a bit, and gained a few more friends in FB :D

Watch out for the rest of the pics! I'll be releasing them within the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers