About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Photo 3: Mr. Padapus

I was never known to have high EQ. I learned this weekend that birthdays and credit cards shouldn't go together... So now, Mr. Shuffulafagus (my Ipod Shuffle and running buddy) has found his big daddy, Mr. Padapus :D


This was my lighting set-up for this shot:





A softbox was placed on my right side and it was actually pointed at the back. The light just feathered on my side and only partially lit me up. A second speedlight on a gridded snoot was pointed directly at Mr. Padapus to give him the spotlight.

I can't wait to show Mr. Padapus to my nephew RafRaf. We're going to become bestest best friends! Hehehe :D

Technical details of this shot:
Camera - Nikon D700
Lens - Nikkor 50mm F1.4
Aperture - F10
Shutter - 1/125
Lighting - SB900 on portable softbox and SB800 with DIY gridded snoot

Ok, I'm going to keep this short... I'd like to go back to playing with Mr. Padapus :p  (told 'ya I have low EQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers