About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Photo 29: Star Struck!


For the first time in my weekly project, this week's photo has got nothing to do with lighting or portraits... This photo was not even taken by me (thanks to Eric for taking the shot for me :D). It's a photo of me with THE Jason Magbanua!! :D
(If you're getting married, planning on getting married, or know people who are getting married, BUT you don't know who Jason Magbanua is... shame on you!! :D)

I've chanced upon actors and actresses in public places but I never paid them any attention. I never got curious and I've never had the urge to take a picture with them... Yep, you can say that it's my first time :D

This is all thanks to Jeri! I got hitched in his gig and I was commissioned to take pics for a couple of wedding photo masters, 12 Masters Photography & Brownman Photos :D  Truly awesome experience :D

With everything that happened, I just had to include these memories to my weekly project :D

A couple more behind the scenes shots from the wedding coverage :)

Here's Jeri with Sir Jason


And here's the whole group, minus Korei (pic was from Jeri, thanks uli, I grabbed it from FB :D)

View a few more from this FB Album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers