About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photo 27: Bea & Apple

Bea's a good friend and so when she asked if I could take pictures of her with her new baby... Of course I was happy to be her photographer! The new baby was Apple, the beagle puppy :D


It was a gloomy and rainy day at Eastwood Mall, so it was a good thing that there were lights everywhere, which helped us take nice and colorful pictures :)

It didn't show in the picture but it was actually raining at that time. I should have used a speedlight to backlight the shot because that's how you make the rain droplets visible. Oh well, I'll do it next time. Besides I think it still turned out ok :)

For the shot above, I used the ambient light from the incandescent light bulbs all over the place, which meant I used a white balance of 3230K. This turned the sky bluer than usual.


Here are a few more teaser shots from the set :)

Cute cute ni Apple!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers