About Me

My photo
This site is due to be discontinued... Kindly go to this site instead http://foreverframedstudio.com/ :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photo 16: Clifford and Cecille

I have an upcoming wedding coverage in May, a week after MY wedding! :D
That should be perfect… I should still be high from my wedding so my photos from that coverage should be extra good! Hehe :D

Here we have Clifford and Cecille. We held their prenuptial pictorial session last Sunday April 17 at Harbour Square.
We were really worried at first because we found out on the day itself that we should have obtained a permit in order to shoot there.
It was a Sunday so of course the office was closed for the day. We tried to be discreet and with luck on our side, the security guards didn’t bother us!

This was a 2-light set up. A key light was on camera left with a CTO gel. The white balance was manually set to around 3000K (sorry I can’t recall the exact number). The second light was a bare flash placed behind the couple. Because of the white balance, the bare flash gained a bluish tint.

This is just a teaser and I should be able to release the rest of the pics soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers